Nine out of 10 people surveyed by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute indicated the quality of their life improved with hearing aids. Begin your journey towards better hearing right here, using our interactive tools below.
- Online Hearing Test
- Hearing Loss Simulator
- Hearing Aid Finder Tool
The solution is simple.
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
- Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
- Increased ability to concentrate and multitask
- Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
- Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
- Increased earning power and more control over their lives